We are the Development Office at ESMS
Our remit is to work with the ESMS Community and provide support where it is most needed.
At this time, we are continuing to focus our efforts developing our digital activities so that members of the ESMS Community can join in wherever they are in the world. You will find news of these in our blog and on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/esmscommunity.
- After the popularity of our weekly lockdown quizzes, we have introduced a regular Community Quiz via Zoom and we enjoy welcoming members of the community to compete against each other and share some smiles.
- We are working on a range of digital events, including a video sharing the community’s mementos of World War Two for Remembrance later this year, a series of lectures and other social events.
- We are working closely with our Careers departments to engage speakers for digital careers talks with pupils.
- We are continuing to encourage alumni and former members of staff to share memories of their schooldays or their time as teachers which we will publish regularly on our blog. We would love to hear from you – please send your memories to Suzi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are sharing stories of life at ESMS and the achievements of our pupils.
- We are sharing alumni stories too – from career journeys to major life changes and celebrating successes.